The success of ultrasound imaging for needle placement in Central Line Insertions, Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management is well documented. Ultrasound is non-invasive and offers significant benefits in the quality of care by reducing complications and increasing safety. The eZono®5000 portable ultrasound device offers excellent imaging with needle guidance and education support.
With great image quality together with eZGuide® needle guidance technology and Cue Card educational support, the eZono®5000 offers the total solution for needle guidance, at the Point-Of_Care. With automatic image optimization the eZono®5000 can be used to guide
- Central Line placement/Vascular Access
- Peripheral Nerve Blockade
- Pain management
Why eZono® 5000
- Wide spectrum probes 2 – 23MHz for looking into deep or superficial structures
- Best detailed information with Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- eZGuide® Navigation system, provides real time feedback on the location of the needle and needle tip relative to the anatomy with no expensive transducer attachments to restrict natural hand movement
- ANY PLANE GUIDANCE: Both In-Plane and Out-Of Plane needle guidance lets you know exactly where your needle and needle tip are in relation to your target.
- Tracking depths up to 7cm
- NO special needles NO expensive hardware NO special gauges
Education & Training
- Pioneering onboard reference materials, with interactive 2D and 3D graphics, guides the user through each procedure
- Intuitive touch panel operation.
- Height adjustable trolley with multiple probe connector.
Storage and Connectivity
- Save hours of records in the local storage or connect to external storage server.
- Connectivity options such as PACS, Modality Worklist (MWL), DICOM, WiFi
- eZono recognises the financial challenges facing healthcare providers. Our systems are realistically priced to enable ultrasound to be used wherever it provides a benefit for the clinician or the patient