Ultrasound is a powerful diagnostic tool offering MSK clinicians real- time, non-invasive imaging, to help assess and treat musculoskeletal pathologies. Ultrasound offers great advantages in diagnosis, by showing the anatomical structures, both at rest as well as in motion, for a more accurate assessment of pathology. In procedural applications, evidence shows that ultrasound guidance can significantly reduce complications and increase accuracy.
eZono has already established its presence in the MSK markets with the eZono®3000 and eZono®4000. Our current flagship product eZono®5000 is offering increased performance with our revolutionary needle guidance technology and pioneering onboard education software.
- Wide spectrum probes 2 – 23MHz for looking into deep or superficial structures
- Best detailed information with Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- eZGuide® Freehand Navigation system, provides real time feedback on the location of the needle and needle tip relative to the anatomy with no expensive transducer attachments to restrict natural hand movement
- ANY PLANE GUIDANCE: Both In-Plane and Out-Of-Plane needle guidance, lets you know exactly where your needle and needle tip are in relation to your target.
- Tracking depths up to 7cm
- NO special needles NO expensive hardware NO special gauges
Education & Training
- Pioneering onboard reference materials, with interactive 2D and 3D graphics, guides the user through each procedure
- Intuitive touch panel operation
- Height adjustable trolley with multiple probe connector
Storage and Connectivity
- Save hours of records in the local storage or connect to external storage server
- Connectivity options such as PACS, Modality Worklist (MWL), DICOM, WiFi
- eZono®5000 recognizes the financial challenges facing healthcare providers. Our systems are realistically priced to enable ultrasound to be used wherever it provides a benefit for the clinician or the patient