With the eZono®5000 – eZono’s latest flagship – we provide you with excellent image quality that exploits the full potential of our unique eZGuide® technology. This is the optimum of performing ultrasound assisted needle procedures with the exclusive possibility of tracking long needles. With the eZono®5000 you get the best performance – even for difficult Point-Of-Care applications.
The system performance is surpassing the existing limitations in applications and procedures with eZGuide®, now we are able to expand our capabilities beyond these limitations. With our unique Cue Cards on board the eZono®5000 forms the ultimate learning experience.
- Premium Performance of the versatile, fast booting and portable eZono®5000.
- Excellent High Contrast and stunning resolution generated by Unique RF Platform.
- Large Range Of Broadband Transducers available.
- Cue Cards on board for best reference available in complex procedures.
- Advanced Augmented Reality Needle Guidance.
- Ease Of Use and lightweight ergonomic design.
- High Frequency capability up to 23 MHz.
- Adaptive image processing.
- eZ-Movable With Small Footprint when installed on optional cart.
- High Resolution LCD display.
eZGuide® is an unique navigation technology that ensures that clinician can accurately visualize the needle tip position in ultrasound guided procedures on any chosen plane. eZGuide® requires no expensive hardware, no special needles and no special needle gauges. Access here to eZGuide®
Before using eZGuide®, calibration for your needle of choice is required. Some of the most commonly used needles have already been calibrated and they are added as an easy selection on the eZono®5000 menu. This is a list of the currently available and qualified needles and vendors for eZono®5000 (Software version 1.7.01 and version 1.9.62): Needle List
- Weight 3,8 kg
- 15,6 inch high resolution LCD monitor
- 8 inch capacity touch panel
- Auto imaging optimization
- Easy Comparative Function to compare previous exam
- 2D gray scale imaging
- Harmonic imaging both in tissue harmonic and pulse inversion harmonic technologies
- Color Doppler imaging
- Power Doppler imaging
- Pulse wave Doppler
- Continuous wave Doppler
- Simultaneous 2D and M mode
- Duplex 2D/PW Doppler
- Triplex 2D/Color/PW Doppler
- High PRF pulsed wave Doppler
- Pan and Zoom
- FULL screen imaging to enlarge imaging size
- Dual real time imaging without compromising imaging size
- Network storage and printing including Bluetooth
- Cart with 3 connectors (optional)