Ultrasound in Pain Medicine is growing rapidly and is emerging as a valuable tool in pain management medicine. It offers high quality real time feedback to the clinician, providing more detail either for diagnostic purposes or for procedural applications. Using ultrasound guidance for procedures reduces complications and increases success rates. Sonography offers direct real time visualization of soft tissues and vessels which is especially valuable when choosing the correct needle trajectory.
The eZono®5000 offers excellent image quality with amazing accuracy using eZGuide® revolutionary needle guidance technology for procedures at the point of care.
The built in education software offers guidance, if needed, to help obtain the skills required to perform procedures and reduce the learning curve.
- Wide spectrum probes 2 – 23MHz for looking into deep or superficial structures
- Best detailed information with Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- eZGuide® Freehand Navigation system, provides real time feedback on the location of the needle and needle tip relative to the anatomy with no expensive transducer attachments to restrict natural hand movement
- ANY PLANE GUIDANCE: Both In-Plane and Out-Of-Plane needle guidance, lets you know exactly where your needle and needle tip are in relation to your target
- Tracking depths up to 7cm
- NO special needles NO expensive hardware NO special gauges
Education & Training
- Pioneering onboard reference materials, with interactive 2D and 3D graphics, guides the user through each procedure
- Intuitive touch panel operation
- Height adjustable trolley with multiple probe connector
Storage and Connectivity
- Save hours of records in the local storage or connect to external storage server
- Connectivity options such as PACS, Modality Worklist (MWL), DICOM, WiFi
- eZono®5000 recognizes the financial challenges facing healthcare providers. Our systems are realistically priced to enable ultrasound to be used wherever it provides a benefit for the clinician or the patient