Ultrasound in Pain Medicine is growing rapidly and is emerging as a valuable tool in pain management medicine. It offers high quality real time feedback to the clinician, providing more detail either for diagnostic purposes or for procedural applications. Using ultrasound guidance for procedures reduces complications and increases success rates. Sonography offers direct real time visualization of soft tissues and vessels which is especially valuable when choosing the correct needle trajectory.
The eZono® 4000 offers excellent image quality with amazing accuracy using eZGuide® revolutionary needle guidance technology for procedures at the point of care.
The built in education software offers guidance, if needed, to help obtain the skills required to perform procedures and reduce the learning curve.
Why eZono® 4000
- New generation transducer technology, plus increased processing capacity, generates great image quality
- Latest technology LED monitor provides the brightness needed when in the operating room are critical care areas.
- Automatic image optimisation for Point of care applications
- eZGuide® Freehand Navigation system, provides real time feedback on the location of the needle and needle tip relative to the anatomy with no expensive transducer attachments to restrict natural hand movement
- ANY PLANE GUIDANCE Both in-plane and out-of plane needle guidance, lets you know exactly where you are in relation to your target.
- NO special needles NO expensive hardware NO special gauges
- A toughened glass screen, high quality casing and concealed connectors. The eZono® 4000 is built to withstand the rigors of the point of care environment
- 1 meter drop tests for quality control.
- Pioneering onboard reference materials, with interactive 2D and 3D graphics, guides the user through each procedure
Easy to use
- Simple Touch interactive touch screen with graphic commands makes the eZono® 4000 extreamly easy to learn and use.
- 4 hours of video storage or 250,000 images.
- eZono® recognises the financial challenges facing healthcare providers. Our systems are realistically priced to enable ultrasound to be used wherever it provides a benefit for the clinician or the patient.