eZono – our name is our mission: It stands for “easy sonography”. Founded in 2004 we are an innovative medical technology company focused on new ultrasound solutions. We develop, manufacture and sell ultrasound products into the global healthcare market as well as deliver technology solutions to a range of partners including some of the biggest names in the med.tech. world.Help us to expand our success and innovate eZono’s technology. Our development department in Jena is looking for a
Hardware / Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Your exciting challenge
Are you interested in applying your knowledge of physics, digital systems design, mechanical design and circuit analysis into solving challenging real world problems and transforming them into successful products?
Are you willing to design PCBs and mechanical parts, to get involved in their manufacturing, to program controllers to make them work, to integrate and test your electro-mechanical solutions? Do you care about the impact your work will have in the well being of others? If you are affirmative about your answers you should then apply for this job.
Your ideal profile
We are looking for individuals with excellent problem solving abilities, who are eager to learn new technologies and are not afraid to take on very challenging problems. You should know a bit of this technologies and you should be willing to learn the rest.
- Hardware design; schematic capture, layout
- Programmable Logic Design (FPGA, PLD, VHDL)
- Firmware for microcontrollers (C, C++)
- Simulation programming (Matlab, Python,…)
Good to have:
- Mechanical design (3D design) 3D printing
- Good understanding of physics
- Basics of robotics, motor control
What you will definitely like at eZono
You are more than welcome to come up with your own ideas and to implement them. Short decision ways, no endless meetings and the direct contact to your manager help to find unconventional solutions in short time. Furthermore:
- Motivating work atmosphere and good spirit at eZono
- Easy integration into an international team of 10 nations
- Attractive compensation package in a high quality of life location
- Extensive onboarding
- A secure job in the exciting and steadily growing medical technology industry
Our offer resonates with you?
Then we should definitely get to know each other. Please send us your detailed CV in English alongside the earliest possible hiring date and your salary level request by email (quoting the reference number 1410 jv). Do you have any questions? Then learn more about eZono on our website or contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com