The eZono® 5000 is eZono’s latest flagship, now we can provide an excellent Ultrasound Image quality that will enhance even more our unique eZguide needle guidance system. This is the pinnacle in Ultrasound supported needle guidance with the exclusive long needle capabilities that will bring the best performance in those difficult procedures in Point of Care applications.
The system performance is surpassing the existing limitations in applications and procedures with eZGuide, now we are able to expand our capabilities beyond these limitations. With our unique Cue Cards on board is the eZono 5000 the ultimate learning experience.
eZGuide® is a unique freehand navigation technology that ensures the clinician can accurately visualize the needle tip position in ultrasound guided procedures, on any chosen plane.
eZGuide® requires no expensive hardware, no special needles and no special needle gauges.
- Weight 3,8 kg
- 15,6 inch high resolution LCD monitor
- 8 inch capacity touch panel
- Auto imaging optimization
- Easy Comparative Function to compare previous exam
- 2D gray scale imaging
- Harmonic imaging both in tissue harmonic and pulse inversion harmonic technologies
- Color Doppler imaging
- Power Doppler imaging
- Pulse wave Doppler
- Continuous wave Doppler
- Simultaneous 2D and M mode
- Duplex 2D/PW Doppler
- Triplex 2D/Color/PW Doppler
- High PRF pulsed wave Doppler
- Pan and Zoom
- FULL screen imaging to enlarge imaging size
- Dual real time imaging without compromising imaging size
- Network storage and printing including Bluetooth
- Cart with 3 connectors (optional)