The eZono® 4000 is eZono’s product, offering unique solutions to address the real life challenges facing clinicians every day, when using ultrasound at the point of care.
Using the latest technology to provide advanced functionality with the simplicity and reliability requested and required by clinicians providing point of care services, the eZono® 4000 represents a new era of imaging, needle guidance and education, at a price point reflecting the needs of healthcare providers worldwide.
• Weight: 4.7kg
• internal memory 64GB
• 12.1” LED touch screen
• Digital broadband architecture
• 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1 Express Card port, built-in microphone.
• Proprietary Linux operating system
• Less than 20 seconds start time
• Icon-based graphical user interface using Simple Touch interactive panel
• Upgrade via USB for continuous improvement throughout its life time
• Store up to 240,000 images or 4 hours of continuous video
• 2D Grayscale Imaging
• Velocity color Flow Doppler
• Power Doppler
• PC transfer capability
eZGuide® is a unique freehand navigation technology that ensures the clinician can accurately visualize the needle tip position in ultrasound guided procedures, on any chosen plane.
eZGuide® requires no expensive hardware, no special needles and no special needle gauges.