The success of ultrasound imaging for needle placement in Central Line Insertions, Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management is well documented. Ultrasound is noninvasive and offers significant benefits in the quality of care by reducing complications and increasing safety. eZono® 4000 tablet ultrasound offers excellent imaging, with needle guidance and education support.
With great image quality together with eZGuide® needle guidance technology and Cue Card educational support, the eZono® 4000 offers the total solution for needle guidance, at the point of care. With automatic image optimization the eZono® 4000 can be used to guide
- Central Line placement/Vascular Access
- Peripheral Nerve Blockade
- Pain management
Why eZono® 4000
- New generation transducer technology, plus increased processing capacity, generates great image quality
- Latest technology LED monitor provides the brightness needed when in the operating room are critical care areas.
- Automatic image optimisation for Point of care applications
- eZGuide® Freehand Navigation system, provides real time feedback on the location of the needle and needle tip relative to the anatomy with no expensive transducer attachments to restrict natural hand movement
- ANY PLANE GUIDANCE Both in-plane and out-of plane needle guidance, lets you know exactly where you are in relation to your target.
- NO special needles NO expensive hardware NO special gauges
- No special needle or expensive hardware required
- A toughened glass screen, high quality casing and concealed connectors. The eZono4000 is built to withstand the rigors of the point of care environment
- 1 meter drop tests for quality control.
- Pioneering onboard reference materials, with interactive 2D and 3D graphics, guides the user through each procedure.
Easy to use
- Simple Touch interactive touch screen with graphic commands makes the eZono 4000 extreamly easy to learn and use.
- 4 hours of video storage or 250,000 images.
- eZono® recognises the financial challenges facing healthcare providers. Our systems are realistically priced to enable ultrasound to be used wherever it provides a benefit for the clinician or the patient.